Iberiabank in Lafayette, La., will record a $32 million charge for the first quarter because of delays in the repayment of loans it bought from failed banks.
Iberiabank to Take $32M Hit Tied to FDIC Deals
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues