CFO Rene Jones says the two companies will "do whatever we need to do" to complete the merger, which has been delayed by the Federal Reserve Board's concerns with M&T's anti-money-laundering policies.
M&T 'Optimistic' About Completing Hudson City Deal
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues