Smaller banks are spending more time and money to follow new regulations 8.3 million hours and $250 million this past quarter, one study says and that's problematic, especially when it distracts bankers from other duties.
Price of Increased Regulatory Burden: Less Time for Customers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app