Boston Private Financial Holdings plans to buy back all of the preferred stock held by its largest investor, the Carlyle Group, for approximately $70 million.
Boston Private to Buy Back Shares from Carlyle
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app