Berkshire Bancorp has found a "material weakness" in its internal controls tied to tax calculations and its loan-loss allowance. It has also brought on a new CEO.
Financial Saga at Berkshire in N.Y. Takes Odd Twist
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues