The Federal Housing Finance Agency's ongoing efforts to revamp the housing finance system will be incomplete unless Congress acts, according to Ed DeMarco, the acting director of the agency.
DeMarco Presses Congress to Act on GSE Reform Again
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter