Shareholders resoundingly approved Citigroup's executive compensation package and other proposals at the bank's annual meeting on Wednesday, but CEO Michael Corbat sees more challenges ahead as he tries to accelerate its recovery.
Citi Shareholders Endorse New Leaders, But Work Remains
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues