Hanmi Financial announced Wednesday that it has hired an advisor to help it explore strategic alternatives. Observers say the recovered lender could be a hot ticket, fetching between $16 to $20 per share.
Hanmi Could Spark Bidding War, Reshape Korean-American Banking
JAN 10, 2013 5:14pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE