Two federal regulators issued guidance Thursday on deposit-advance products that establish strict underwriting standards for payday loans offered by banks and any related third-party vendor.
Banks and Third-Parties Hit with Tighter Guidelines on Payday Loans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter