Two executives of the former Southern Community Financial in North Carolina claim in a federal lawsuit that they were "unceremoniously fired" because they refused to surrender their severance deals before Capital Bank bought their company.
Exec Pay Proves a Point of Contention in Bank M&A
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter