The prepaid card issuer's first-quarter earnings report beat analysts' expectations, but the company acknowledged continuing uncertainty in a rapidly changing market where competition has intensified.
Green Dot Revenue Rises, Profit Falls in 1Q
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter