In three years of “say-on-pay” votes since Dodd-Frank, investors have widely acquiesced to double-digit increases in bank executive compensation.
CEO Pay Hikes Sail Through Shareholder Votes: Interactive Graphic
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues