Federal Reserve Board Gov. Elizabeth Duke expressed concerns Thursday that new mortgage rules released in January could hold back the flow of credit for weaker borrowers in the current "murky" mortgage market.
Fed's Duke Raises Fears About New Mortgage Rules
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues