Community banks often promise to move quicker on loan applications than big, bureaucratic banks. But online lenders are starting to make small banks look slow by approving small-business loans in a day or less.
Small Banks' Speed Advantage Threatened by Online Lenders
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app