The CFPB's revised final rule on remittances made it easier on bankers, but it will still have a significant — though unclear — impact on international money transfers.
How CFPB's Remittance Rule Will Reshape Global Money Transfers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter