House Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling is challenging the idea that regulators should restrict banks' activities based on a judgment about the potential harm to their reputations.
Regulators Wrong to Judge Banks on 'Reputation Risk': Hensarling
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter