Community banks that are looking to complete acquisitions are deciding to go public so they have a stronger currency to offer potential sellers. However, recent IPOs have not performed as well as earlier ones.
Small Banks Feel Pressure to Go Public
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app