Subprime auto lender Consumer Portfolio Services has agreed to pay more than $5.5 million to settle government allegations that it used illegal tactics in the servicing and collection of loans.
Subprime Auto Lender Agrees to Pay $5.5M to Settle FTC Charges
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter