The federal banking agencies on Wednesday began an extensive effort — required by a law passed before the financial crisis — to gather feedback about which rules should be placed under the microscope for potential regulatory relief.
Regulators Ask Banks to Identify Burdensome Rules
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app