The $1 billion-asset company disclosed in a regulatory filing Tuesday that it sold Tri-State General Insurance Agency to an unnamed buyer for $2.9 million.
Shore Bancshares in Maryland Raises $32M, Sells Insurance Agency
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app