JPMorgan Chase is sticking with its projections of 5% loan growth this year because of positive signs in auto, credit card, CRE and other categories, an official said. Next year may see similar improvement.
JPM Projects 5% Loan Growth in 2014 and Perhaps in 2015
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter