A new trade group is making an effort to educate veterans about the lesser-known, low-down-payment, government-backed loan program, while the Department of Veterans Affairs works to clarify rules and recruit appraisers.
Underused VA Mortgage Program Makes Inroads as FHA Costs Rise
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter