Rep. Jeb Hensarling, R-Texas, chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, has announced that he will not run for majority leader to replace Rep. Eric Cantor.
Hensarling Will Not Seek Majority Leader Spot
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues