New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman on Friday announced his support for a proposal in the state legislature to regulate prepaid debit cards used by employers to pay wages.
New York A.G. Backs Payroll Card Bill
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app