New York officials have created a database of blacklisted lenders, and Bank of America has agreed to use it. Authorities hope that other banks will follow suit.
B of A Joins N.Y. Plan for Online Lending Crackdown
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues