The nonperforming residential mortgage market is hot, and may be getting a little too hot, with bidding extremely competitive, loan sales advisors say.
Market 'Overheated' for Nonperforming Mortgages, Advisors Say
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues