A new analysis by TransUnion gauges just how much the reporting of on-time rental payments can improve consumers' credit scores, especially for those with blemished credit.
Study Quantifies Credit Score Boost from Rent Payment Reporting
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter