The number of home retention actions taken by the largest banks in the first quarter was more than three times the amount of completed foreclosures, short sales and deed-in-lieu-of-foreclosure, according to a regulatory report released Thursday.
HAMP Mods Spiked in 1Q as Mortgage Delinquencies Fell
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues