American International Group, Prudential Financial and General Electric Capital Corp. have completed their first round of "living wills" required for systemically important firms.
Agencies Post Nonbanks' Initial Wind-Down Plans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app