On Friday the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency closed the $61.7 million-asset DuPage National Bank in West Chicago, Ill. Its failure is expected to cost the Deposit Insurance Fund $1.6 million.
DuPage National Bank Near Chicago Fails
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter