Applications for loans to purchase newly constructed homes were down 5% in June from the month before, according to Mortgage Bankers Association data.
New-Home Purchase Loan Requests Fall a Second Straight Month: MBA
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app