Applications for loans to purchase newly constructed homes were down 5% in June from the month before, according to Mortgage Bankers Association data.
New-Home Purchase Loan Requests Fall a Second Straight Month: MBA
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues