First Republic Bank (FRC) in San Francisco reported higher earnings for the second quarter, as strong revenue growth helped offset a rise in compliance costs.
First Republic's Earnings Rise on Revenue Growth
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues