Northern Trust (NTRS) in Chicago has named a new chief financial officer and split the roles of president and chief operating officer as part of series of leadership changes that will take effect on Sept. 1.
Northern Trust Shuffles Management; 2Q Revenues Climb 6%
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues