Aided by gains from a recent acquisition, Simmons First National (SFN) in Pine Bluff, Ark., reported a $9.9 million profit in the second quarter, a 51% increase from the same period last year.
Simmons First Reports 51% Jump in 2Q Profit
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues