F.N.B. in Pittsburgh is reaping the benefits of its recent expansions into other major cities. The $15 billion-asset bank reported a second-quarter profit of $34.8 million, an increase of 19% from the year-earlier period.
F.N.B. Increases Loans 20% After Recent Expansions
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues