Fueled by strong growth in commercial real estate and specialty lending, Signature Bank in New York reported another record profit for the quarter that ended June 30.
Signature Posts 19th Consecutive Record Profit in 2Q
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app