Union First Market Bankshares' acquisition of StellarOne paid dividends in the second quarter. The Richmond, Va., company reported a profit of $14.8 million, up 56% from a year earlier.
Union First in Va. Gets Lift from StellarOne Deal
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter