New York Community Bancorp's quarterly profit slipped from a year earlier despite strong loan growth and gains from property sales.
New York Community's Profit Slips as It Nears $50B in Assets
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues