Umpqua Holdings' second-quarter profit surpassed Wall Street expectations, which exclude costs tied to the Portland, Ore., company’s purchase of Sterling Financial.
Umpqua Reports Lower Earnings on Higher Merger Expenses
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app