Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, has scheduled a hearing next Thursday to discuss a highly anticipated Government Accountability Office report on "too big to fail" due out the same day.
Banking Committee Confirms GAO Report Hearing for July 31
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues