A number of community banks reported higher loan-loss provisions during the second quarter despite improved credit quality. For some, the burgeoning trend could be yet another sign that the industry is getting back on track.
Loan Growth Prompts Higher Provisions at Some Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues