Susquehanna Bancshares in Lititz, Pa., reported a profit of $43.5 million in the second quarter, down 5% from a year ago, as mortgage and capital markets revenues fell sharply.
Susquehanna's Profits Fall on Lower Capital Markets Income
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues