Modest loan growth, lower expenses and a sharp decrease in problem loans powered United Community Banks in Blairsville, Ga., to a $16.4 million profit in the second quarter.
United Community's 2Q Results Aided by Loan Growth, Expense Cuts
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter