First Niagara Financial Group in Buffalo, N.Y., reported higher quarterly profit after increased commercial and auto lending offset an rise in spending and a decline in fee income.
First Niagara Profit Rises on Increased Commercial, Auto Lending
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app