Investors Bancorp in Short Hills, N.J., reported a steep drop in second-quarter profits from last year, as operating expenses far outpaced returns from loans and other business lines.
Investors Bancorp's Earnings Fall as Expenses Rise
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app