TCF Financial in Wayzata, Minn., reported a significant increase in second-quarter earnings as a surge in automobile lending and improved asset quality offset a decline in fees from deposit accounts.
TCF's Earnings Jump 39% on Surge in Auto Lending
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues