Bank of Hawaii in Honolulu reported that second-quarter profit rose on growth in commercial and consumer loans, and from higher returns on securities investments.
Bank of Hawaii's 2Q Profit Rises on Loan Growth, Securities
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues