The Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee approved legislation Wednesday that would require federal agencies to be more transparent in settlements reached with banks and other companies for breaking the law.
Senate Panel Passes Warren, Coburn Settlement Bill
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues