First Bancorp in Southern Pines, N.C., posted a 20% jump in its second-quarter earnings as its provision for loan losses declined and fee income increased.
First Bancorp's Profit Climbs on Lower Provision, Higher Fees
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues