Home price gains have caused borrowers to turn to second liens to access cash for home improvement or other needs as higher interest rates damp first lien originations.
Second Liens Grow Again as Other Mortgage Lending Dwindles
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues